Sunday, June 10, 2007

Even at this early stage, there are some people I would like to acknowledge thus far, for their practical assistance in getting me to the starting post. Huge thanks to the fab Judy Broad at Nelson's Air New Zealand Holiday Shop, who spent hours looking for the right flights - we got there in the end. Also a big thank you to the guys at Thunderbike Nelson for providing the perfect crate, and an even bigger one to Kerry for reconfiguring the whole thing, packing my beloved Cherry Bomb into it so well, and getting her safely to the port. Thanks also go to Nancee for the signpost to insurance, and a big thanks and a hug go to the Very Lovely Liz, who has nudged me gently and patiently into the 21st century world of blog. You're all amazing people. I'm at the start gate because of you.

No comments: