Wednesday, June 27, 2007

EXCUSE ME!!!

Hey, Daddy Cool, there's only room for ONE midlife crisis on this blog, and its mine!!! mine!!! mine!!! So hands off, y'hear? As for coming with me, you know darn well I wouldn't be able to catch you. I'd be eating your dust. But you're welcome to come as Pace-setter on the next ride - East Coast of Australia, Feb or March '08 for two weeks. I'm throwing down the challenge to all riders (especially women!) who would be interested in doing that trip with me, to raise money for the Brave Battlers of Breast Cancer, specifically for Herceptin treatment for those who can't afford the tens of thousands of dollars for the vital nine months of treatment beyond the three that the government will pay for.
Something for y'all to think about, huh? Wanna find out more? Keep watching...

No comments: