Monday, June 25, 2007

the state IM in

In a fit of (WAY past) midlife crisis,I recently purchased a motorbike myself and if circumstances had allowed I would have joined my globe trotting daughter on this trip,(just to keep an eye on her you understand). Sounds like the trip of a lifetime and I will be watching this space avidly.Of course with Americans driving on the wrong side of the road (the right side) I just hope she REMEMBERS that at all times.
Other than THAT I have complete confidence in her ability to look after herself and enjoy the trip immensely.
Shes been globetrotting for as long as I can remember so its a breeze for her . Good luck kiddo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! We'll be watching your progress. Stu is a bit jealous (mind you he's jealous of anyone with two good legs at the moment!) Take care and keep us posted.
Love - Ann-marie