Thursday, August 9, 2007

Willin'

Willin' by Little Feat
I've been warped by the rain, driven by the snowDrunk and dirty, don't you know, and I'm still...willin'.
And I was out on the road, late at night,Seen my pretty Alice, in every headlight...Alice.Dallas Alice.
And I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari,Tahachapi to Tournapaw.I've driven every kind of rig that's ever been made.Driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed.
And if you give me...Weed, whites and wine.And you show me a sign.I'll be willin', to be movin'
Kicked by the wind, dropped by the sleet,Had my head stove in, but I'm still on my feet, and I'm still,In a whole lot of trouble.
Smuggled some smokes, some folks from Mexico,Baked by the sun, every time I go to MexicoAnd I'm still...
And I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari,Tahachapi to Tournapaw.I've driven every kind of rig that's ever been made.Driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed.
And if you give me...Weed, whites and wine.And you show me a sign.I'll be willin', to be movin'


Well Max called from a pay phone (figures)

She has requested that I tell you all she is fine and in Tucumcari New Mexico. Also she will be having a hard time calling anyone. The call was short because there was a nasty Thunderstom approaching and she needed to get about 1/2 mile back to her room on foot.

She is expecting to not be able to be on line to write here on this blog as well, so you get me translating from Kiwi to Yankee, to what ever it is your dilect happens to be.. LOL

As she needs I will relate what ever she has to say.. Mac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay all I got the news done under in kiwi land. she's still rolling but but getting tired. Yanky land's been real kind, you're all a real nice bunch, thank you all for looking after the missus. Hay Mac and Gwyn you sound like good pals and everyone else too, thanks all. Why dont you all sort yourselves out and make a date to come down under for a visit? This is bikers paradise, although it's a bit smaller than the u s of a, 4-6 weeks would sure give you a good look.
No big gossip from down under but say hi to all and good night.
Kerry.

tofeather said...

Thanx Mac. Glad to hear she's heading WEST. You guys did well, you are GOOD people.
I've always like Little Feat. They used to open for Willie Nelson back in the day. I saw them live again when I moved back north. I had a tiny shoe-pin on my vest that I got at that concert. As small as it was, everybody saw it, then one day it was gone. Sorta like Maxie being there for a while then heading west. The "Great Spirit" is with her, and her "steel pony" she calls "Cherry Bomb."
Happy Trails to Maxie and Mac & Gwynn.