Sunday, July 8, 2007

East Wet Coast



Well we got rain yesterday and it rained most the night thru, and we got more rain today. We sent Cap't a pakin' off into the rain; "weather" he liked it or not.. You may assume he wasn't exactly pleased..... but then at 31, He has time to spare, and thusly learn the proper technique to become a grumpy old man, even though that day is pretty far off for him.

Myself, I have had great lessons, and can out do myself at "Grumpyiness" anytime I want weather or no whether about it. Howa' bout that?

On the other hand I ordered up 2 pancakes with real maple syrup yesterday on the road at lunch, and Miss Max got really ugly at me as I was tryin' ta' save her a buck and spend my own which is a rare thing for me to do, but after seeing that face all screwed up and snarley lookin like a bad dog from Hell; I surrendered my bill and hand it right over. Didn't she look smug then! But she doesn't know me well enough to think she's got herself even, as she don't, but I ain't tellin' just whats up as that'll spoil my fun and yours too, so please don't tell!

Ifn' it we'rnt rainin' I mighta' called this Two Tigers by the Tail. ;-)

No comments: