Monday, July 16, 2007

Merci Beaucoup!

Big thanks and hugs to all of you who have sent emails and posted comments of encouragement and support over the last few days. It means a lot, while I sit here waiting for the wheels to turn, that so many of you care. I hope to have some positive news today or tomorrow. I really miss my lovely bike, and I hope she's ok and not actually lost, or anything. She is, after all, incredibly special, and we've been through a lot together already, so I just can't wait to see her again. It will be nice to have my clothes, too!!! Still got the neuralgia hanging around, reminding me every so often that its not too far away, but I think I've got it under control, for now anyway, thanks to continued ibuprofen. Things aren't looking any worse, at this stage. The head is still up, the smile hasn't completely disappearaed, and there IS still a window of hope. I'm still peering through it.

No comments: