Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gadzuks

Gadzuks what's a mozzies? I hope I got me a big enough gun for what ever in blue jumpin blazes one of them mozzie's is!

New Hampster is a sort of gun owners wonderworld, where we have with in reason laws. Sometimes the poly tic's here get to dreamin they are Royalty, and when the last one did a woman on his behalf made a comment on the tv I didn't like much. The result was I went a bought a AK-47. In other words while I really don't care much about that gun type the Royal Dreamers hate them, and so I put my money where my mouth is..

What happened next was my wife Gwyn got to target shootin', and got that woman's look on her face... You know the one that says "This is mine!" Yup, she got that look, so the fix was to go buy another AK-47. The third one came along in a cash trade for a boat deal. I had once traded a .22 pistol for the boat, and for the next 5 years made repairs to the boat. This was going to be a "Gun Boat" for the French and Indian War, complete with a 45 pound swivel gun, which I still have, but no more boat... I sold the boat taking a bit of dead presidents known as Green backs, and took that last AK in trade as well. I bought another of the exact same pistols as well...

I have been request to assist Miss Max to go a' shootin' since her bike ain't here.....

While this isn't the Wild West anymore there are certain things about being safe, that new Hampster still considers makes folks safe. So yer Miss Max is very safe atleast while here with Gwyn and I.

If anything comes in here real mean, bad, and nasty ;-) I'll get out the trusty Brown Bess. I trust you Kiwii's know what that is...

3 comments:

cliffy said...

hi babe. i know its been to long, but loads of stuff going on. will tell you when you return. mainly the problem has been with ruths mum breaking two bones in her spine and me and ruth having to be nurses, but we're getting there. anyway, get you having an adventure in the U S of A. just you take care and steer clear of those nasty shoe shops (ye like thats going to happen). anyway i will keep tabs on your progress and try to post as many comments as poss. good luck and keep safe.
Chris x

cliffy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maxine Cook said...

I deleted your second post, honey, as it was simply a duplicate of the first. Good to year from you. Love to the team. Stay on the wire.