Thursday, July 26, 2007

To Macster and Gorgeous...

Well, its time to go, and its not as easy as I thought it would be, after all this time. Half of me champs at the bit to finally get underway, the other half wants to stay in the woods with y'all, where life is simple, you get to take care of things (and people!) around you quickly and efficiently, every day you get to wake up to the most amazing array of birdsong, the surroundings are spectacular, and there's so much love around here I can feel it in my bones now. I'm riding away from you, but I know the love comes with me. What can I tell you? Thank you? Seems like such an inadequate couple of words to try and diffuse this huge lump in my throat or ease the tightness in my chest at NOT having the right words, or ENOUGH words, or some damn thing. There are very few people in this world that I would crawl a mile over broken glass to get to if I had to, and there's even fewer of those I'd even say it to, but you are two of them. I love you guys. There's a piece of my heart that belongs to you both now, and that will always be. I'm crap at goodbyes. But this isn't goodbye, anyway. Its only see you later. Asta la vista, babies. In the meantime, if you can do some mini clones of yourselves and post yourselves to me somewhere on the road, let me know. I'll find room for you in the sadddlebags somewhere(next to the dogs - don't tell Gordon!). xxx

No comments: