Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day!!!






Arrived safely in Boston on Independence Day afternoon, to be met by Mac and Gwyn, waving a huge "Welcome Max" sign (check out the kiwi on the bike!!! Nice one Gwyn!). It was a miracle they even found me as I'd given them the wrong airline and flight number... oops! hee hee. It was fantastic to see them even though, disappointingly, they actually didn't show up at the airport looking this weird! Personally, I really wish they had!!! Mac would like all my friends to believe he and the very gorgeous Gwyn really do look like this all the time, instead of only on historical re-enactment days... But its okay folks, nobody got arrested, and I'm not gonna get scalped, dissected and eaten. There were no horses to jump onto either, and we piled into a surprisingly normal car and headed straight out of "Bean Town", as Mac "lovingly" calls the city of Boston, and we headed for New Hampshire. It's rained all evening up here in Tamworth NH, but we were determined to enjoy the July 4th celebrations in spite of that, so we put on raincoats and headed out to the fireworks display, which I have to say was probably the most spectacular I've ever seen. No news on the Cherry Bomb yet, other than the fact that she arrived into LA on June 29th and is hopefully being railed to Boston. Watch this space!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Max, so glad you arrived ok. I haven't had any text messages from you, so I think your phone must be on the fritz or something. As soon as you get your new number text me so I can have it!

Take care sweetie