Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WELCOME

Welcome, blog visitors! You are welcome to browse this site, and to post relevant comments if you wish, and you can do so by clicking on any of the comments links, which will take you through the process. As this is a public forum it is updated and edited regularly, which includes the moderation or removal of any inappropriate content. To safeguard your own security, please do not include any personal information with any posting, such as telephone numbers, residential addresses or email addresses, unless you are comfortable with the fact that doing so will make that information available for public viewing.

1 comment:

tofeather said...

I'm trying here, thise gets OLD. Every time I try this this damn system FORGETS my password and I have to go throught the sign in process again, then my comment(s) are GONE and I have to do it ALL over again. Is there a CURE or am I doing something wrong?