Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thanks....

This message is really for Gwyn and Mac...thank you so much for taking care of Max. I know the extended stay must have been sooooo unexpected and we are all grateful to you. Also sorry to Max for not posting a message in ages - life here is same old, you aint missing much. By the way, my cb360 has a nice new seat now! Connell picked it up today, so one step nearer to being on the road again. Oh, and I bumped into Kerry tonight in the supermarket and threatened him with tea at my place (may have to sling fish n chips at him!) - he looks fine, hasn't gone crazy yet! Mind you, you can never tell....

Keep your spirits up - think of this hiccup as forced relaxation. You can get frantic when the bomb arrives! Take care sweetie, still waiting to hear from you but I guess you are still out of text range. Love Liz

1 comment:

Maxine Cook said...

Hey honeybunny. Was wonderin where you'd got to. Good to hear from you. In and out of mobile range on various travels I've been able to get a few texts out, only some of which I've had replies to, and today I FINALLY worked out why... I need to edit the NZ numbers by putting 64 in front of them, and the UK ones by putting 44 in front of them, before people will get them. D'oh... The good news is that its only 5c a text. Yeeha! Max Goes Mad in Text-as. Sooo.... next time I go out into the wide blue yonder to one of the rare places in this particular state where AT&T actually have a tower, I will text you. Gwyn and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. Jolly good stuff. Pleased to hear about the bike. PROGRESS!!!!!! We've almost got you vertical. Bout time. xxx