Tuesday, July 17, 2007

TRIP MASCOTS

The mascots have recently informed me that they are over their jetlag now and are managing their disappointment, at us still not being on the road yet as a team, to the degree where they now feel ready to make an appearance. So, here they are...

To the left, we have The Right Honourable Rupert Bear who has, in various beloved forms, been with me all of my life. Next to him is a very special little man who was made especially for me, by my truly lovely and incredibly gifted friend Michelle, to bring on this trip (she was at my house the night before I left New Zealand, frantically trying to get his ears sewn up in time!). I've named him Bourbon. These little mates of mine are keeping me company along the way, and they may well be sending postcards to some of y'all, as we all go along. They wanted to say hi to everyone, and let you all know that they plan to take good care of me while we're all away.

No comments: